Blue Chip SUPer Club
The Blue Chip SUPer Club will meet on
Wednesday evenings (conditions permitting) at 18:30
and some Weekends at a
(notified by email)
If you are not a club member but would like to join in with our Blue Chip SUPer Club paddles, just call us on 020 8715 0040 or
click here to go to the Membership Application form where you can join on line
or if you have any further questions you can send an email to: SUP@bluechipsuperclub.co.uk
|Download Membership Application Form
for Thames Sailing Club SUP section
We strongly advise all paddlers to join
Canoe England the governing body for paddle sports in the
benefits include a license to paddle on 4,500km of British waterways, plus third party liability insurance.
The Blue Chip SUPer Club is proud to be affiliated to Canoe England since 2010 : Affiliation No.100621
Regular Wednesday evening paddles:
- SUPer Club paddles are free for Club Members
- We will be varying our Club Paddle starting point from time to time.
- Bring your own SUP board or rent a board from us for the
evening (pre booking a board is essential as we will only
bring boards for those who have pre booked)
Click here to book your SUP board for the SUPer club paddle or call 0208 715 0040
- Other trips may include areas such as Thames Ditton, Kingston,
Teddington, Hampton Court, Chertsey, River Mole, London, River
Wey and Wey Navigation, River Arundel.
- How about a leisurely paddle on the River Mole at Leatherhead
and paddling into Cobham or taking the Thames from Shepperton
and paddling upstream to the next pub.
- NOTE: Although the Blue Chip SUPer Club is open to all standards
of SUPing, it is not designed as a "learn to SUP" session. First
time SUPers should
|MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES AND BENEFITS|
¹ subject to club rules ² subject to product availability ³ subject to paddling with the Club
Here are some of our SUPer Club explorations:
Over 20 different adventures and hundreds of images in our pictorial postings. Over 200,000 viewings of our adventures
- Click here to see our "SUP through London"
- Click here to see our "SUP the Arun"
- Click here to see our "SUP the Mole"
- Click here to see our SUP to the Airport
- Click here to see our SUPing with Steve West